November 24, 2012

Why Children Hate Their Parents: Issues among the Rich Families

Money inherited from the parents has great benefits and inherent wealth to the children.  But something may not be clear regarding the generational riches if the hard-earned money is passed on to the right hands.  Unfortunately, 75% of family business experiences failure to pass the big wealth to the coming generation.  The number for 2nd and 3rd generations makes it even more unsuccessful.  The reason is because children hate their parents for some reasons.



Anger between the children and the parents is more prevalent and stronger among rich
people.  The core issue is that unhealthy relationships are shaped in rich families.  One of the reasons is unresolved emotional issues.  The emotional element is not dealt with properly.  And the richer the family becomes, the more intense the problems will be. 

There are causes why kids keep grudges against their own parents.  Here are the three elements why rich children hate their parents. 

1.  Many rich families don’t say ‘NO.’ Rich families should understand the importance of saying “NO” to children.  Many rich parents do not say it actually and their kids grow up knowing they can have in their hands anything they want.  They think they get everything because they have the money and resources.  When they are outside the house and be with other people, the world will tell them ‘no.’ In case like this, they become upset and angry.  Through this they have hard feelings about their parents.

2.  Hard Working Parents.  Parents are highly dedicated to their career and through it they have lack of time and inability to be with their kids.  Rich people are absent most of the time making their children feel they are abandoned.  The moment parents understand this and make everything by giving material things, parents are actually adding insult to injury.  Kids simply become angrier.  Money is the bad currency to pay back wasted time. Parents should make up lost time with time.  Children hate their parents if the expression of love, which is time, is missing. 

3.  Finally, this is in connection with the rude world we have.  The society has the huge influence on the rich children.  The possibility that culture can make fun of kids is normally happening.   In order to give protection to their kids, parents tell them to cover or hide their possessions and riches.  This is normal to happen for those who are very young.  Due to this issue, children put the blame on their parents.  In most cases, unsettled anger can lead to the fruitless transfer of riches.  Can this be possible? Probably, yes!

Compared to non-rich families, there are less children who dislike their parents.  But there are still many grounds why children hate their parents and these can be common among families—whether rich or not.   

Click here for free subscription  
 CLICK HERE TO LIKE US IN FACEBOOK


Labels: , , , , , , ,

19 Comments:

At December 20, 2014 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Cinder Rain said...

i do not hate my father becuse of his mony , i hate him because for no aparent reason on vacation he swore and beat up the car of a stranger , i hate him because he stereotypes women , poor people and teanagers , i hate him because he is in genaral a gerk . i have hated him for a year now for very valid reasons

 
At January 7, 2016 at 12:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

We are very happy to see your important post.Waiting for your next post buy facebook likes......................................

 
At January 7, 2016 at 4:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The educating employees in these schools are extremely knowledgeable and certified. The instructors of the CBSE schools are properly selected and are hand picked
Cbse Schools in Hyderabad

 
At March 12, 2016 at 1:17 AM , Blogger james_lopez said...

Its really a sensational topic and every parent should know about it. Its realty topic and thank you so much for the article. well wrote and its really very to understand too. Visit here

 
At September 11, 2016 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What else can i say rather than to thank Doctor Okpamen who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr. Okpamen for he has made my life complete by bringing back my husband to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr. Okpamen is a God on Earth. My husband and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr. Okpamen helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours for he's going to prepare a spell for me. Could you believe it, my husband came home begging that he needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact him now via email: ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ), Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, call and whats App him via +2348135254384 OR for more confirmation call or text me on my cell# +1 (914) 517-3229. Becky Nolan USA.

 
At June 29, 2018 at 11:12 PM , Blogger BroddyAdams said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
karo syrup for constipation adults

 
At July 2, 2018 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Dr. Wakina, you are the heart and soul of our reunion after divorce, you made our marriage brighter and sweeter like others you have helped via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com after a triumphant love spell. What an incredible supernatural father you are for seeing and healing my wounded heart as promised.
Thanks for bringing back my husband after 14months, words can’t express how gratitude we feel about the tremendous opportunity given to us.

 
At September 11, 2018 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Nitiea May said...

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drinking, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt, then i contact the man on this email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priestly.babaka if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

 
At June 20, 2019 at 6:05 AM , Blogger King David said...

The learning process consists of video-based instruction, computer graded assignments and a dashboard which allows the student and parent to track progress.

primary 6 english tuition
primary 5 english tuition
primary 4 english tuition
primary 3 english tuition
primary 6 math tuition
primary 5 math tuition

 
At August 16, 2019 at 1:14 AM , Blogger Đá gà trực tuyến said...

Chính từ việc mang lại nhiều hưng phấn, đáp ứng được tính thỏa mãn cho người chơi, nhiều kèo cá cược đá gà siêu ngon ăn. Vì thế, SV388 bao giờ cũng đặt tiêu chí khách hàng lên hàng đầu nhằm đem lại lợi ích cao nhất cho khách hàng.

Đá gà cựa dao
Xem đá gà cựa sắt
da ga sv388

 
At September 20, 2019 at 1:46 AM , Blogger vua choi bai said...

Đăng kí chơi game bài onlien là game giải trí cực hấp dẫn và được săn đón nhất trong những năm gần đây, cùng tìm hiểu về các game online được yêu thích hiện nay đó là:
đánh bài đổi thưởng
cách chơi bài mậu binh
đánh bài tiến lên online
phỏm online
game tai xiu

 
At June 16, 2020 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Cho co said...

If you want to update your fans/consumers on what's new, all you have to do is log in and putting up something on your wall. Resurge reviews

 
At July 29, 2020 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Wooden Windows said...

Good larch windows for your house

 
At July 29, 2020 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Салон красоты Diamond Beauty в Бибирево said...

Hair, nail and facial services in Beauty and Hair salon

 
At August 6, 2020 at 2:48 AM , Blogger Wooden Windows said...

We offer the highest quality eurowindows from pine.

 
At November 11, 2020 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

 
At January 28, 2021 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Салон красоты Diamond Beauty в Бибирево said...

Хай! Если еще интересно, то я делала депиляцию в салоне красоты в Бибирево. Отлично все сделали, довольна как слон! Сходите - не пожалеете!

 
At April 14, 2021 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

 
At January 31, 2024 at 11:42 PM , Blogger Bong Da 24H said...

79win link vao nhà cái Vegas79 uy tín số một hiện nay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...